The Lean Approach
TBL works with closely with clients to deploy the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve & Control) lean and green methodology. This has proven results, helping clients reduce waste and cost in current state processes and highlights future opportunity savings by taking a future state view of the business process. TBL also considers innovation and lifecycle analysis when developing potential solutions as these can unlock both financial and strategic benefits.
TBL offers contract consultants with a range of Six Sigma skills and experience. Whether you need Master Black Belts, Black Belts or Green Belts, TBL can deploy consultants with the required skills.
The TBL Lean & Green toolkit offers a range of analysis techniques that can be used to improve your operation:
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts
- Regression and Correlation
- Process Mapping
- Pareto Analysis
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Balanced Business Scorecards 5S
- TBL will be glad to transfer knowledge in practice-oriented training and workshops on Lean & Green management to you. The fundamental theme of our training is building a link between theory and practice in real-life organisational environments.
Training can be booked as an in house-training at your premises.
- Lean and Green Fundamentals
- Professional Lean Training & Mentoring
- Training and Workshops on specific topics upon request